8 June 2021
Dear colleagues and students,
Now is the critical period of epidemic prevention and control in China. Access control should be carried on in our campus continuously, please be reminded to the following access control policies:
Ⅰ. Limited Entry and Exit
1. For pedestrians: College Stone will serve as the ONLY entry, and all incoming colleagues and students with GREEN Trip Code are subject to body temperature checks by security guards.
2. For vehicles: The automatic gate access control system will be turned off from now on. All incoming colleagues with staff card, parking permit, GREEN Trip Code are subject to body temperature checks by security guards.
Ⅱ. For visitors/ vendors/ constructors
1. In principle, UIC refuses all campus tours and visits. If they have to enter UIC, they should strictly follow the declaration procedures of epidemic prevention and control.
2. Any units have special reception work, must obtain consent from UIC SECURITY via e-mail email@example.com ONE day in advance. For those visitors who are from except medium-to-high-risk areas are REQUIRED to provide a negative COVID-19 test report validated within 72 hours, together with their GREEN Yuekang Code and GREEN Trip Code when entering the campus.
3. In order to ensure the health and safety of all staff and students, the applicant shall bear the responsibility for epidemic prevention and control if the visitors have any health problems.
4. The prevention and control policy of UIC changes at any time following Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention guidance.
The College hopes that all staff and students will work together to fight the epidemic.
With Best Regards,
President and College Office